Dragonball Online Global Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The server is currently in pre-open beta.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

share CCBD 100

michaelcheng

Ehemalige Mitglieder der Germanwings dabei?

LMF_Cobra

[English]Flight Quest Chain

Flub

Divine [English Guild]

libero

Developing Trust

Rob

Ulimate buiod

Antoska

Engineer class for Humans?

B4.DA.$$

Sound,Music and Vegeta Voice Effects Video

Awers

Greetings

B4.DA.$$

Schrift verschwomen

Hieroglyphen

Recent Activities

• mattotk -

Liked Rob’s post in the thread Developing Trust.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Cosmo: “Okay. you may have spoken formally in the way you think you did. however it looks like you was being condescending. And it shows in Contractz responses. it's simple that the misunderstanding was not cleared because neither of you…
  • mattotk -

Liked arubaru’s post in the thread Developing Trust.

Like (Post)
    If anyone has a problem on how OP expressed his ideas or the context in which he did, but your own comment does not actually contribute to the subject he proposes, then I suggest you PM him for a 1on1 discussion. These long replies do feel a bit…
  • mattotk -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Cosmo: “You know you could both talk nicely to each other instead of hinting insults and trying to '1-up' each other. It's clear there's a misunderstanding between both of you but when you both reply as petty children instead of talking…
  • Guitou -

Like (Post)
    I'd like to also mention that there is nothing wrong with not trusting Daneos. For those who like to inquire and get to know the circumstances, don't feel threatened to voice your concern. You must ask questions and learn to establish trust. So if…
  • Rob -

Replied to the thread Developing Trust.

I'd like to also mention that there is nothing wrong with not trusting Daneos. For those who like to inquire and get to know the circumstances, don't feel threatened to voice your concern. You must ask questions and learn to establish trust. So if…