Kirito Super Moderator

• Male
  • Member since Dec 23rd 2014
Last Activity
, Viewing forum index

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• megacross -

Hi Kirito,
    I started a thread and it says something about being invisible until i get approval from a moderator. It is my first thread so i want to know what i have to do so others can see and share their opinions about the thread.
    Thanks. :)

• Theonekirito -

Hello, I need your help. I keep on getting error 404 on the server launcher. If you could help me with that problem that would be great.

• facun2gd -

hola me podes ayudar mira resulta que llegue a donde esta el maestro karim pero cuando le doy click no me aparece nada ayuda por favor

• jenuhi -

hola kirito

mi nombre es jenuhi te dejo este mensaje ya que tengo un problema, hoy junte 7 esferas pero cuando las quise poner en el altar me di cuenta que tengo la esfera de 5 y 6 estrellas repetidas, a si que no puedo usarlas te pido de tu valiosa ayuda por favor y soluciones mi problema yo supongo que esto es un error.

sin mas por el momento te dejo un cordial saludo y espero pronto tu respuesta

atte jenuhi

• Mercy -

who is commissioning the report?

• marikblack -

When I try to enter the game it appears prnt.sc/dj09fi If someone could help me I would.

• Ayame -

-Leaves a donut here for you later~~

• Ayame -

*Stalks* O:

• tsudart -

kirito i need your help. can you send me the torrent file to download dbo? here just works google drive and mega :/

• bullhammergamer -

Screen Name:bullhammergamer
    Availability:1-7 in forum and the same for in game
    Language You're Fluent In:english
    How can you help DBOG:well u want people to make sure that they are following rules and to keep it clean right so that is exacly what im gonna do I think being a moderator is a big responsability that we shouldn't take it easy.
    Being a moderator is about helping the community being a better, safer, more benefitial then ever, and moderators are the ones who make sure of having everything under control for the safety of everyone. i will improve the users experience, by helping newbies in any way I can, sanctioning and punishing only when it is required and necessary
    If one of your friend broke a rule on our forum what would you do:just because they are my freinds does not mean i dont do anything about it it would be unfair on others as i said its a big responsability not to be taken lightly i would warn them first just like i would to anybody

• matiiromee97 -

hello kirito, I need you to help me.
    Three days ago buy cash and has not arrived.
    purchase by "Rapi pago"
    What is my problem?
    I am concerned that it has already taken too long. Please help

• danin -

hmm....

• jounix -

Hello, i am writing this message to apply for the forum moderator application.
    *Screen Name: Jounix.
    *Availability: On the after-noon(3pm-10pm).
    *Language You're Fluent In?
    -1-English.
    -2-French.
    -3-Arabic.
    *How can you help DBOG?
    I think being a moderator is a big responsability that we shouldn't take it easy.
    Being a moderator is about helping the community being a better, safer, more benefitial then ever, and moderators are the ones who make sure of having everything under control for the safety of everyone.
    If one of your friend broke a rule on our forum what would you do?
    Now many people will likely say they will say that they will treat him as any other person who broke the rules but they might not do it while facing the situation in real time. But of course i will treat him like any other person who broke the rules because it wouldn't be fair doing this because he is just a "friend".
    *Anything else you want us to know?
    The only things i have to say is that i hope of getting a chance of becoming a forum moderator in this community, trying to help it furthermore, also wishing good luck to everyone who gets nominated as a new moderator if i didn't get the chance to.
    Thanks.
    Jounix~

• qwerty56578 -

Screen Name :qwerty56578
    Availability: I am online everyday for a total of 7-9 hours, check all news, speaking to friends and such.And I answer any question regarding the game, avoiding any sorts of flame spam and such.
    Leangue: Italian,english,spanish,

How Can You Help DBOG:improve the users experience, by helping newbies in any way I can, sanctioning and punishing only when necessary

If One Of Your Friends Broke A Rule On Our Forum What Would You Do:If one of my friends, guildmates or whatever else, were to break the rules, I would correct them like anyone else.

Anything else you want us to know:
    I'am an avid Dragonball Z fan,i have played Dragon Ball Online since the korean open beta and am willing to help create and build on the best community possible for these forums.Nothing else beside that. If it is required, I would be glad to provide any kind of suggestion regarding the forum, when it is needed. If any other information about myself would be required, I would be glad to answer in the best way I can.

Have a Good Day

• Doomage -

Are you Goten? (DB guild lead)

• Kirito -

Nope

• famousphantom -

hi please bro help someone called (NCboy) has just stolen my doji please help me im very sad
    :(

• israx1996 -

kirito, can you help me? my main char keeps forever on loading screen, but muy others charcters i can play with

• Zannatos -

For what it's worth, wasn't intending for that thread to spin off into chaos D:

As I stated before, I just thought that I messed something up client side :D

• Roli -

When you get the time please read chat, very important.

• Peedow -

Same issue as Demimura , i want some Kawaii gifs for my profile pic like you doo , help us Kirito-kun .

• Demimura -

Hello Kirito, can you help me? i seem to have an issue using .gif files for the avatar pic, is there a way to do it?

• Kirito -

It probably has to do with the resolution and file size.

• Demimura -

thank you i fixed it, it was the scaled down file size

• MorSerNa -

Screen Name: MorSerNa
    Availability: 5-6 hours a day
    Language You're Fluent In? English-Spanish
    How can you help DBOG? By helping users on forums and bug reporting In Game, I have my own forum. I understand how everything works. (nosums.com)
    If one of your friend broke a rule on our forum what would you do? To warn him not to repeat it again . Otherwise he/she will get reported.

• SteamTank -

I'd like to apply for a Moderator Position myself. Is there still time to apply ?

• Ryu7 -

Sup old friend heres my application for moderator

Screen Name: Ryu7
    Availability: 5-6 hours a day
    Language You're Fluent In? English
    How can you help DBOG? by Helping People on forums and bug reporting In Game, maybe translating
    If one of your friend broke a rule on our forum what would you do? i would warn him not to do that again or he/she will get reported( that counts for everyone,not only friends)
    Anything else you want us to know? an OLD DBO player who can help new players and maybe the whole community

• rikexx12345 -

Kirito my account're bugged when I try to turn it off and looks like this "???"

• SagChaos65 -

Hey
    I created my account before there was the delete char password
    So How Do i Delete My Characters

• Shions -

Same here :/

• Shions -

Kirito can u help me, mi character has a bug, i cancel a quest but my character keep the quest item and i cant do the quest now can u do something, i want delete mi char but i dont remember the pass :/ please help me

• Nettick -

Hey dude, can I ask you a favor? I don't know if it is possible, and if not there's no prob. But I just translate a post, the sticky one that update the bugs for the community, but to spanish (link: forum.dboglobal.com/index.php?…l/&postID=55604#post55604). If it helps, you or someone can make it Sticky or the kind of "visible for all" post that it can be. The original author and thread is linked there ;) Thanks anyway (and sorry for my bad english) lml

• Kirito -

Done.

• Nettick -

Hey thanks! ;) i'll keep updating it lml

• 17344 -

Kirito. What is the function of moderator and what responsibility's does that person have?