gojonoku Champion

• Male
  • Member since Feb 4th 2015
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Irvaldi -

this guys so damn good

• hazem960 -

are you get super saiyan in 2016 ?

• gojonoku -

yes, i've already got it. giant namek as wel. Just need pure form now for majins and it's done.

• Blastibator -

Hi Caterpie ^^

• gojonoku -

hey magikarp

• Blastibator -

:<
      *splash*

• gojonoku -

can't even use my harden yet, so you win.

• OsirisHorous -

This Guy IS GOD

• jameba -

c

• Nettick -

Hey dude, I took your "bugs list" and translate it to spanish for my community (spanish forum) and posted it with your name on it, and the link to the original post ¿No prob???

(link: forum.dboglobal.com/index.php?…l/&postID=55604#post55604)

• gojonoku -

no problem at all, it's to help out the community not myself. So you can translate it even in chinese if you want :p

• Nettick -

Hahah thanks, I did it cause by any way, you were the one who wrote all that or at least copy and paste. lml Greetings (and sorry for my bad english :'v )

• gojonoku -

i didn't copy and pase it at all, i wrote it all by myself. the bugs were brought in and i took their pictures, the information by myself.

• Nettick -

You see. I need to at least tell you I was going to translate your work ... lml Thanks dude for that lml

• Lucas3234 -

hello my friend I have a problem could help me ? when I walk in a regular channel all this more when I enter the world that is in the game appears a bug called rerun launcher and closes after 10 seconds could help me ?

• gojonoku -

have you updated the game yet by launching the game with the launcher?

• Lucas3234 -

yes I will try to re-download and install uninstall talk to you

• gojonoku -

alright, i'm right here, so if you have any issues, tell me. A picture of the problem would come in handy as well.

• Lucas3234 -

to send image by forum?

• gojonoku -

Here or on the forums.

• Nootch -

Hey man or women :) -- Thank you for compiling the bugs into a single post. i will continue to send all bugs I get into your post. Hopefully we can get it stickied. Try to make the Dev's job a little easier.

• gojonoku -

that's our job by playing the open beta :p and thank you for the help, i've listed a lot of bugged item quests, but i believe the reason is because some items have been canceled for like adult quest, flying quest and so on and that's why some items went along with them in that same area (grand tree, old shoes,...) i will not get them on the list yet, only if staff can proof me they're just wrongly coded.

anyway, if you see anymore bugs, tell me and thank you in advance :p

• Nootch -

Trying to get your post Stickied :)

• Neisan -

omg gojon

were you that dude in the ginyu force? xD its me goku !

• gojonoku -

yh, i'm the ginyu force guy. with the pro fighter who died in 2 hits and the buffmaster who only could do buffing. good to see you're still alive and well xd.

• Neisan -

yasss bish, cant wait to play wit ya again

• gojonoku -

i can't wait to play with myself again 2

i mean with you xd.
      you'll be the first one i challenge for the lvl 5 quest at kokkara. prepare yourself to feel the power of the ginyu force (gotta show pride about my guild somehow).

• Neisan -

LMAO