Character progress

• havent been playing the game for a while now cause i knew progress will be lost but has it changed ? can we keep our character progress?

• havent been playing the game for a while now cause i knew progress will be lost but has it changed ? can we keep our character progress?

Well its up to you if you want to continue on that one character you stopped on maybe cause you felt it it was boring and didnt get back to the game cause of that small amount of progress you did on it but yeah the character will get wiped out when open beta gets out but for now it wont and feel free to test more classes before the open beta gets out well you got like 2 year or so hehe xD who knows when we will get open beta :D

.eJwNw8ENwyAMAMBdGACbAKVkhf66ASKIIAWMsPuqunsj3X3VZ11qV6fI5B3gaJxpHZqFVqpFV6J6lTQb60wdkkjKZy9DGDZrLaI3YTPuGWJwDiwGH3z0EQ26W3zAK_X2vg89R1W_P0gPIz4.KGPBPX37A2VYBgmtDqoAzqEd_ac

• When the wipe comes, will we as players have to remake our accounts or is it strictly data, as in characters and in-game character progress. Thanks in advance.

• From what i understand. All player and character data will be wiped clean. The accounts should stay but they will be as if you just created them fresh on the website.

for example my account currently has 6 characters on it of various levels. When the wipe happens no matter if the users are founders, moderators, or regular users. every character will be deleted so that we are all on an equal playing field and have to make characters from scratch.

However as is expected there will be those who try to snipe names that others had first. As was explained at the time. those who bought the founder packs will get to 'call dibs' on a name before the character creation is open to regular and moderator users. They donated to support the project and that's a reward the developer has decided to give to them as a thanks.

It's also worth mentioning that every single cash point obtained by donating during pre-beta will be refunded to accounts even if they were spent. Example is if you bought a total of 500 CP throughout open-beta but only spent 450 of it you will still have 500 CP when we start Open-Beta :)

When the wipe comes, will we as players have to remake our accounts or is it strictly data, as in characters and in-game character progress. Thanks in advance.