Make Turtle Book the same for both genders.

• Turtle Book change 28

1. Make Turtle Book RP and Def for Males (23) 82%
    2. Keep it as it is (5) 18%

Hi, i am coming to you today to discuss about this item : 8v3m7Jb.png

As you can see in the description below, when used on Females it regenerates ALL RP ball, on top of giving a pretty nice defense boost with a drain of EP, while on Male it just increases movement and attack speed by 20~30%, but drains LP.

turtlebook2.png

Now, the difference of effectiveness is just absurd, proof is Divine being female, and literally dominating DBO TW for months, hell, maybe a year or more.

Obviously, Turtle Hermit is actually a very high skillcap class that only was at the top when it got used by one of a kind-- Divine.

To this day, there has been literally 0 Turtle Hermit who got even close to being renowned in DBOG, and that is because Turtle is actually very hard to master, just like Crane Hermit, both classes being balanced but becoming strong in the right hands.

So, i actually think that Males should have the same exact effect as Females do, because between the two it obviously is the better one, and that Females being stronger by default is just some TERA Online bull%ù$*.

And trust me, it is NOT fun at all to play a gender simply because it is a lot stronger. -.-

Thank you all for reading !

OVIJyix.png
    "They reject you, then dominate them"~

12_small.png - 1x Adult Solo Budokai Champion

17_small.png - 1x Adult Party Budokai 2nd & 3rd Place

13_small.png - 2x Adult Solo Budokai Champion, 1x Adult Party Budokai Champion

First and only player to ever win Solo+Party Budokai as a Dark Warrior.

My DBOG videos

• Miss an option ,,Make Turtle Book Attack & Movement Speed for Females"

Getting just a full rp ball set was so op. Even more when players could use book on another class (namekian for example)

• Miss an option ,,Make Turtle Book Attack & Movement Speed for Females"

Getting just a full rp ball set was so op. Even more when players could use book on another class (namekian for example)

So OP ? and where are Turtles ? full +15 veterans of HK/TW can't even do anything turtle isn't just op because of one item and proof are facts

That book should only give a bit def raise and 2 RP balls as SM energy recovery for male and female with small EP drain.

Cooldown of book should be same as SM one too.

Yes, it would be a good idea to have it give only 3-4 RP Balls instead of all 7.

Tho about the cooldown the thing is that we can have CDR for spells haha, i guess 15-20 seconds would be alright.

OVIJyix.png

My DBOG videos

• Beta being so close, it would be a very important change, who the hell wants to be female ?

OVIJyix.png

My DBOG videos

• My opinion would be give male turtles the same effects as females but nerf the book. 7RP + defense on 0 cd is ridiculous.

Male turtle book is just good for scramble nothing else. It gives you 10% atk speed (you won't need this if you have proper atk speed weapons) + some movementspeed.

• "Turtles are OP because of the book!!!111!" ...No? The book is still something you have to time the usage of, you have to get the advantage to begin with to be able to use it at all without getting absolutely destroyed, too. I'd be all for making it for male turtles as well, like, it seems dumb that you have to play as a girl just to get the most out of your turtle class, but nerfing the book?

No, don't do that. It's one of the things that makes Turtles actually relevant in PVP, taking that away makes them far less viable at all.

...Unless you're going to sit there and tell me the Shadow Knight's 4 stuns and tiny cooldown with the ability to bold someone twice, use Violent Slice literally every 10 seconds with 45M range and more - Or the ability to skill lock people indefinitely as a Karma - or OTHER class quirks that DO exist, such as infinite DEX for a Fighter, etc... - Is fair and balanced?

Are you? Are you really going to say that?

• Totaly agree i mean cmon i want my shining turtle to be a strong dominant male not female :( also we would all appreciate if the change would be made

Reminder:this posts is to apply the same effects for turtle book on both genders not to nerf or buff the book let that for another thread thank you very much<3

• The book is not a book its a time magazine for feminists. I dont really care about playing as a girl, but sure if the boys in here wants to be macho about it, apply the same effects to male as long as you people dont nerf "the book" for females everyone is happy then you can keep your manhood Sendoku .

tumblr_m3yub4CwiA1qfbz1so1_500.gif

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jinrei ().

• Honestly, I want it (and Fighter pot for that matter) removed. It doesn't feel right for those two classes to be the only ones with personal items.

You don't PvP tho so you have no idea how important book is.

OVIJyix.png

My DBOG videos