DBOG- Mods [Tomlanji]

• In this thread, I will be posting mods I have created for the game.

Required files
    *Starting Pack | MrPoPo.exe

I have left a guide inside of the Mod Set 1.rar file, it teaches you about injecting mods into your game (and lets you export the textures in DBO). I have left an old sound modding tool in there (created by DGENX64 from DBOCOM).

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, mods? Move this thread to wherever it needs to be would ya?

Now, what kind of mods will you see here?

Modding Locations-

-Texture mods will almost always be for male humans/Namekians.

Why

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now, here is a list of all the mods i have created:

*Edward Elric (Navigator Dogi) -BETA

*Better Male Pie Pie Dogi

*Super Cyan

*Trunks- Dragon Ball Super Colors

*Navigator Dogi- Black

-All mods listed above (and extras) will be added to this rar file I created, just for these specific mods.-

*Kaioken Alternate Aura

*Cell Cap (Goku Cap Replacement)

*Vegeta Cap (Goku Cap Replacement)

*Lord Chin Chin (Black Devilman Color Replacement)

*Green Cunt Dogi (Green Devilman Color Replacement)

Older Goku's First Appearance (Goku Teen Recolor)

Super Saiyan Blue Eyes (Adult Male Only)

Super Saiyan God Hair and Aura

If you have a suggestion, post it.

The post was edited 37 times, last by Strife: Update. ().

• Tomlanji you better not forget about what I requested you to do, because if you do I'll take a cake, plunge it into your face, and have you experience chocolate overload. :b

giphy.gif
    Sapha (BlazingSaphi in Open Beta): Turtle Hermit
    BlazingScar: Swordsman

• Where do you find the texture mod for clothes? :x

If you unpack your game, you will find it in:

Unpacked -> Texture -> Item

Dogis will have a name of something along the lines of HLS_cos_[NUMBERS]_p_h_m.dds
    Edit the file with Photoshop (with the NVIDIA .dds plugin) or use Paint.net.

Tomlanji you better not forget about what I requested you to do, because if you do I'll take a cake, plunge it into your face, and have you experience chocolate overload. :b

I'm on my way-

• Wait so where do you put these files? In your DBOG directory or something?

P.s. hi, think i know you from TW dbo

waiting for dbog is like waiting for someone to text you back

• Wait so where do you put these files? In your DBOG directory or something?

P.s. hi, think i know you from TW dbo

You open ResourceTool as Admin.
    Click the top left button.
    Locate tex.pak in this directory - DBOG FOLDER-> Pack
    You will almost always be going to - Texture -> Item -> (Name of the .dds files you downloaded)
    Right click and select overwrite.
    Find the replacement/mod downloaded, and wait a few seconds.
    Do for all parts of the mod.

I have added ResourceTool locations to the main post.

You probably did know me.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Strife ().

• Something is wrong with the resource tool. My firewall and antivirus is saying that it is a virus or something. But the biggest problem when i fixed the anti virus stuff it doesnt let me open it up normally nor as a admin. i get an error of some sort

waiting for dbog is like waiting for someone to text you back

• Something is wrong with the resource tool. My firewall and antivirus is saying that it is a virus or something. But the biggest problem when i fixed the anti virus stuff it doesnt let me open it up normally nor as a admin. i get an error of some sort

What error are you getting? I never got an error with the program (aside from when I try to inject a mod without running as Admin).

Do this please

What am I doing exactly? If I find the unused Frieza Dogi's code I could perhaps replace it with the guild dogi? I dunno. The aura? Thats from higher leveled gear, and I never modded anything of that nature.

nice the picture of future trunks isn't working or my phone not working properly

I didn't put a picture of the Future Trunks mod up yet, I will soon. And by soon, I mean when I am not lazy.

I found the guide but I can't really understand it...I can make my kaioken look like Super Saiyan Blue?.
    If I can please tell me how.

You can make your Kaioken Aura blue, but not look entirely like Super Saiyan Blue. I will upload the MrPopo.exe file, and with that I will up a more well explained guide.

so its possible for vegetas hair?

No, this is just texture hacking at the moment. This isn't vertex/model hacking. Daneos will have to add Vegeta's hair as a hat or as a hair option himself.

i dont understand how to do it

I might make a video on how to do this, since so many people are having trouble.