Wider Character Creation Menu

• Would you like to see this? 31

1. Yes (28) 90%
    2. No(Tell us why) (3) 10%

N.B I ONLY wanted to deal with Faces and eye colors.

For each face we should be able to customize the color of the eyes(Iris and sclera*) which would create a wider range of character customization, also for easier access why not number the items instead of e.g < Hair > so if there were more selections you could easily maneuver the items. Just to note they are currently 10 Item to choose from in each customization set for each race, why not try to increase it to 15.
    IMG

Humans

Character eye color selection and an extended selection of hair and faces

Namekian

New individual body part color customization(LOOK AT IMG), character eye color selection and an extended selection of hair and faces
    IMG

Majin

Character eye color selection and an extended selection of hair and faces

*sclera is the white part of the eye whilst the iris is the colored part of the eye

• It would be awesome but I bet I already know their answer :(

No problem let the haters hate its a suggestion and the developers are the people who have to decide in the end plus the majority wins over too so we gotta wait.

Dragon Ball Online for life :grapeman6:

• It's not about the haters.
    I was talking about Daneos himself.

I'm not really seeing him "wasting" any time with this. At least for now.

• It's not about the haters.
    I was talking about Daneos himself.

I'm not really seeing him "wasting" any time with this. At least for now.

Right I wanted to edit my message the developer Daneos right would have to decide when the best time to add or even think of making this change would be.

• Good Idea ;)

I am the bone of my sword
    Steel is my body and fire is my blood
    I have created over a thousand blades
    Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
    Have withstood pain to create many weapons
    Yet, those hands will never hold anything
    So as I pray,Blade Works

• Its a nice idea, but not completely sure if its even possible but if it is it'd be awesome to see happen

Characters: Hakumei - Human Fighter(male) Garlot - Human Spiritualist(Male) MajinMiya - Wonder Majin(Fem)
    LordGarm - Warrior Namekian
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE GUILD: UNDERTALE

• Its a nice idea, but not completely sure if its even possible but if it is it'd be awesome to see happen

Yes I Daneos said creating a new character wasn't possible If i am correct but these Items are hair e.t.c might not be but its worth a suggestion :D

• I wish there was a lot more options to where you could get full on customization of hairstyles like length, making it completely custom ya know? facial structure, eye color, custom hair color like being able to choose hue and saturation, maybe even an option of tribal marking or tattoos would be nice too, and another thing PLEASE ADD DYES OR SOMETHING SO WE CAN CHANGE OUR CLOTHING COLORS, wanna know what else? an option for our guild logo to be put on our gear, these are just some thoughts I have on this but it'd be a really good addition to the already badass game

• I wish there was a lot more options to where you could get full on customization of hairstyles like length, making it completely custom ya know? facial structure, eye color, custom hair color like being able to choose hue and saturation, maybe even an option of tribal marking or tattoos would be nice too, and another thing PLEASE ADD DYES OR SOMETHING SO WE CAN CHANGE OUR CLOTHING COLORS, wanna know what else? an option for our guild logo to be put on our gear, these are just some thoughts I have on this but it'd be a really good addition to the already badass game

Yea I would really enjoy that but I really think that is unrealistic to ask.

• doesn't seem that it would be unrealistic but more of a difficult task that will take a while to do but it would be worth it, especially to people who like to take time to go all out on character customization, trust me it'd be great