Badass Winkerino

• Used to be called B4.DA.$$
  • Member since Jul 29th 2015
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • For those interested in why I dropped being a MOD, well... basically I don't play the game anymore and I don't even enjoy it.... Have a fun day.
  • Hello help, please help me with my problem, I can not play with my account and recently I bought cash in it thanks.
    • What happened to it? If it's private send us a ticket please
    • I made a ticket, where you answered my problem, you can review it and give a solution, please, or I must speak with you privately, but the "ticket support" is already published where you specify more information.
  • Hi puba (pure unadulterated bad ass)
    • Hello Box's Brother. I was meaning to ask: Do you know how a Liver and a Box are related? If so, please do let me know.
  • Hello, I need help, my account is connected, but it is disconnected and I can not log in, it is in error
    Can you help me?
    • How can your account be both connected and disconnected?
      I think you mean the login server thinks you're online when you aren't and it keeps saying that your account is already connected.
      If that's the issue, you'll just have to wait for a server restart, happens a lot... Sorry for the inconvenience
    • that's right Hardlock said the server will reboot today
  • what are the db event times someone plz tell me
  • I love you,
    Would you be my girlfriend?
  • Excuse me, how do i get into turtle Island?
    • Chan Chan Jungle (where you can fight little saibamen and such) there is an area right in that place that says you cant enter. Dash Fly into that area (it will block you) and then relog as you are dash flying. Re-enter and you'd be a bit inside. Do that again and again and again until you are free to fly properly... you'd be inside the new location which you can from to Turtle Island easily from there.
    • Someone just summoned me there, those super's dont give any exp but legendaries right?
    • yes
  • Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • minha conta nao quer entrar alguem sabe pq?
    • Have you verified the account?
      Have you tried sending a ticket?
      If you haven't done either, I suggest you do :)
  • *poke*
  • Hey B4.DA.$$ could you please post a print of your Plasma's PVE build, since the tool isnt working anymore?
  • Do you guys still recruit? I'm level 32 TH and looking for a guild to grind with
  • Hi, Sorry my English is not good :)
    I have a Dende priest, i see youtube and a Dende recovered 11.520 LP?
    Can you tell me how they do that?
    I´m Level 50
    • That used to be the case, all healers healed the same amount. Now it depends on the upgrade of your staff/scroll
    • Hallo, brauchen die einen bestimmten Buff um ihnen die 11,5k heilung zugeben oder was brauchen die für eine Rüstung?
    • That was the OLD Dende.
      Right now it depends on the upgrade of the Staff/Scroll.

I think (not sure) that 11.5k is no longer possible, even with +15, but I could be wrong.
    • Dank dir :) hast du noch ein Tipp für mich für einen Dende Anfänger. Was nicht jeder weis über Dende.
      Schaue mir oft Youtube Videos an über DBOG, ist wenig was über Dende heraus zufinden was nützlich sein kann.
  • how do I download the game
  • Hello. I bought the Angel Wings and Halo from the Cash shop in-game. I equipped them and they do not show on my character...I was very disappointed and I am really Hoping they can either be refunded for the 120 points i spent or made to work properly as in appear on my character when equipped.

Thank you, sorry if this is a bother.
    • have you turned on the option to show Dogis?
    • Press Options (hotkey O) --> Game --> Info --> Show Costumes
    • I was actually missing texture files. A player ingame had the same issue and helped me out. Thank you for your swift response.
    • NP enjoy dbog
  • Hello. I bought the Angel Wings and Halo from the Cash shop in-game. I equipped them and they do not show on my character...I was very disappointed and I am really Hoping they can either be refunded for the 120 points i spent or made to work properly as in appear on my character when equipped.

Thank you, sorry if this is a bother.
    • have you turned on the option to show Dogis?
    • Press Options (hotkey O) --> Game --> Info --> Show Costumes
    • I was actually missing texture files. A player ingame had the same issue and helped me out. Thank you for your swift response.
    • NP enjoy dbog
  • Hey Badass! It's Myth!
    • I replied to your convo
  • Hey Badass! It's Myth!
    • I replied to your convo
  • Badass gimme ur facebook name
    • Dont have facebook :P

I have discord though, I am in the DBOG Discord you'll find my online almost always.
    • name in discord?
    • Same picturel. Though my name is light colored in the chat.. I have an imposter atm .. So if you contact anyone who has this name "B4D4SS(NicelySizedHammer)" this is me... There might be similar names though.
  • Badass gimme ur facebook name
    • Dont have facebook :P

I have discord though, I am in the DBOG Discord you'll find my online almost always.
    • name in discord?
    • Same picturel. Though my name is light colored in the chat.. I have an imposter atm .. So if you contact anyone who has this name "B4D4SS(NicelySizedHammer)" this is me... There might be similar names though.
  • bro
  • bro
  • Hey
  • Hey
  • Sup
  • Sup
  • Bonjour depuis la dernière mise a jour les dégât sont plus du tout pareille avec avec mon dw 2 skill les mobs était mort et la faut en faire 6 ses normal?
  • Bonjour depuis la dernière mise a jour les dégât sont plus du tout pareille avec avec mon dw 2 skill les mobs était mort et la faut en faire 6 ses normal?
  • I haven't forgotten about you I am waiting for the game to official be in Open Beta.
    • I also remember you :) We keep waiting