GokUsama Game Master

• Male
  • Member since Jan 28th 2015
Profile Hits
  • ajuda, nao consigo criar conta no site oficial
  • nooooob
  • Hello,

I just downloaded the game and I saw on your website I can download the translate english version.

It just directs me on forum but I cannot find the download file.

I do have already some words translated in english...is that is maybe?

Because I didn't copy anything into LOCALIZE file or anywhere else.

Thank you for your help,

Tropex Art
  • my character bugou I'm flying and I get in one place and I can not move, please help me
  • Hey GokUsama do you know by any chance what's the name of the charge reflection +15 that appears right bellow violet charge? I already changed the color of the violet charge as a mod but i can't find that reflection anywhere when i open tex file on resource tool - effect folder. can you help?
  • Hi, can you help me with how to put a mod
  • alguien me puede ayudar ?por que no me puedo registrar .. solo me pude registrar en el forum
  • hey can you help me i saw you made a new english patch and i m new in it could you send me the link to download it ? thanks
    • Simply download the patch from the launcher.
  • ok thanks
  • how do i extract the file to update the new english translated stuff?
    • Simply extract and replace the file in the DBOG folder and run the game from launcher.
  • qual o horário e dia das esferas do dragão
  • noooooooooooooooob
  • nooob
  • I'm having difficulty on how to use the english language patcher can you help me out please
  • hey man new here!!! where do i download the localize? because i have a mission all in taiwan and i dont know what to do! thank you!
  • Have stolen my crane account can you recover? She calls SSJD
  • Have stolen my crane account can you recover? She calls SSJD
  • GokUsama did you rename Creepy Snake Saibamen?
  • GokUsama did you rename Creepy Snake Saibamen?
  • Hello, I put the English patch on. Everything is ok, except the words that pop over your head for critical hits, immune, etc. They are showing in Taiwanese. I tried your link from may 14th 2017, DOWNLOAD LINK: drive.google.com/open?id=0B41GuvTaXswBVW4yU1NGejE5VUU ... But it is only giving me some of the english translations you did and not all of them.
    • Not possible.. I re-applied the patch my self and they all appear in english. You must be doing something wrong.
  • Hello, I put the English patch on. Everything is ok, except the words that pop over your head for critical hits, immune, etc. They are showing in Taiwanese. I tried your link from may 14th 2017, DOWNLOAD LINK: drive.google.com/open?id=0B41GuvTaXswBVW4yU1NGejE5VUU ... But it is only giving me some of the english translations you did and not all of them.
    • Not possible.. I re-applied the patch my self and they all appear in english. You must be doing something wrong.
  • Hay there, I was told to contact you by Bad because my gift box disappeared, I already rearranged my inventory 5 times and nothing, I was wondering if u can help me out.

Name of toon: Attiss
    Level 63 currently but gift box was used on level 60, it disappeared the weekend before Easter weekend after I updated the game. Thanks in advance and sorry to bother.
  • Hay there, I was told to contact you by Bad because my gift box disappeared, I already rearranged my inventory 5 times and nothing, I was wondering if u can help me out.

Name of toon: Attiss
    Level 63 currently but gift box was used on level 60, it disappeared the weekend before Easter weekend after I updated the game. Thanks in advance and sorry to bother.
  • Reporting smth that happend since the patch:

After I installed the patch I cannot open my bank anymore for whatever reason. When I talk to the Bank NPC it immediatly crashes my game.
  • Reporting smth that happend since the patch:

After I installed the patch I cannot open my bank anymore for whatever reason. When I talk to the Bank NPC it immediatly crashes my game.
  • i have this error, can you help me to fix it? pls prnt.sc/erd6gv prnt.sc/erd6tp
  • i have this error, can you help me to fix it? pls prnt.sc/erd6gv prnt.sc/erd6tp
  • I like potatoes chips, and you?
  • I like potatoes chips, and you?
  • Hey is there a problem with the servers before i can log in it says disconected