GokUsama Game Master

• Male
  • Member since Jan 28th 2015
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Hola buenas, estoy intentado entrar en el servidor pero me dice que mi usuario no existe y no entiendo que tengo que hacer, si me puedes ayudar se lo agradeceria
  • tell daneos pls to check my ticket support i did everything..
  • hi mr translator goku name dude thank you for all the hard work u have done for game from a fan :)
  • hi, translate dont work... The game is in Chinese...
  • Hi GokUsama your can help me with one problem with the english patch :c?
  • hey ! i'm new !
    i can't play the game ! anybody would like to help me ?
  • what's the atual stats of server? pre-open beta?
  • hi game master
    Do you need to pay to fly now?

I mean i am lvl 30 and did all the fly quest, it appeared afterwards an egg on the storage of cash shop, that happens to be the flight skill but its with the wrong class...
    Im an martial artist and the flight skill that i got is for the spiritualist...

Did this happened before?
    Its been a while that i dont play this game

An reply will be much appreciated

Regards
  • ajuda, nao consigo criar conta no site oficial
  • nooooob
  • Hello,

I just downloaded the game and I saw on your website I can download the translate english version.

It just directs me on forum but I cannot find the download file.

I do have already some words translated in english...is that is maybe?

Because I didn't copy anything into LOCALIZE file or anywhere else.

Thank you for your help,

Tropex Art
  • my character bugou I'm flying and I get in one place and I can not move, please help me
  • Hey GokUsama do you know by any chance what's the name of the charge reflection +15 that appears right bellow violet charge? I already changed the color of the violet charge as a mod but i can't find that reflection anywhere when i open tex file on resource tool - effect folder. can you help?
  • Hi, can you help me with how to put a mod
  • alguien me puede ayudar ?por que no me puedo registrar .. solo me pude registrar en el forum
  • hey can you help me i saw you made a new english patch and i m new in it could you send me the link to download it ? thanks
    • Simply download the patch from the launcher.
  • ok thanks
  • how do i extract the file to update the new english translated stuff?
    • Simply extract and replace the file in the DBOG folder and run the game from launcher.
  • qual o horário e dia das esferas do dragão
  • noooooooooooooooob
  • nooob
  • I'm having difficulty on how to use the english language patcher can you help me out please
  • hey man new here!!! where do i download the localize? because i have a mission all in taiwan and i dont know what to do! thank you!
  • Have stolen my crane account can you recover? She calls SSJD
  • Have stolen my crane account can you recover? She calls SSJD
  • GokUsama did you rename Creepy Snake Saibamen?
  • GokUsama did you rename Creepy Snake Saibamen?
  • Hello, I put the English patch on. Everything is ok, except the words that pop over your head for critical hits, immune, etc. They are showing in Taiwanese. I tried your link from may 14th 2017, DOWNLOAD LINK: drive.google.com/open?id=0B41GuvTaXswBVW4yU1NGejE5VUU ... But it is only giving me some of the english translations you did and not all of them.
    • Not possible.. I re-applied the patch my self and they all appear in english. You must be doing something wrong.
  • Hello, I put the English patch on. Everything is ok, except the words that pop over your head for critical hits, immune, etc. They are showing in Taiwanese. I tried your link from may 14th 2017, DOWNLOAD LINK: drive.google.com/open?id=0B41GuvTaXswBVW4yU1NGejE5VUU ... But it is only giving me some of the english translations you did and not all of them.
    • Not possible.. I re-applied the patch my self and they all appear in english. You must be doing something wrong.
  • Hay there, I was told to contact you by Bad because my gift box disappeared, I already rearranged my inventory 5 times and nothing, I was wondering if u can help me out.

Name of toon: Attiss
    Level 63 currently but gift box was used on level 60, it disappeared the weekend before Easter weekend after I updated the game. Thanks in advance and sorry to bother.